Wait, I guess I'm not the Undertaker of blogging after all. I'm more like the irresponsible-boyfriend-who-makes-you-fall-for-him-but-turns-out-to-be-playing-with-your-feelings of blogging (IBWMYFFHBTOTBPWYFOB for 'short').
It's been an age since I was last here. A lot of things have changed. I'm no longer the Eugene Lee who wrote so enthusiastically on "Video Games that Changed My Life", but that doesn't mean I'm an entirely different person. A lot of my previous "jerk-ocity" still remains. XD
I guess the best thing to do would be to relate everything that's happened to me since my last post. To bring you readers up to speed with what I've been doing during my... "hiatus". But I'm not going to. Because that's just cliche. And besides, that's an entire year's worth of life stories. I don't think my keyboard can survive me typing everything out. Nor do I think I can remember everything well enough to do those memories justice. So let's just have a poem, one that I'm making up right this moment and has no sentimental value whatsoever.
An Ode to 2010
January was peaceful,
Easy and slow.
February was the same,
Until the day March came:
When I received at last,
Results from exams past.
Through April and through May,
I tried to find my way.
But my future I couldn't see:
Nothing here would suit me.
But June arrived soon,
And granted me a boon.
I was to be a teacher:
A most wise and learned creature.
With a heavy heart I started anew,
In a place where friends were few.
But life is in no way cruel,
And soon I found my Friends List full.
To say the road was easy is a lie.
But it brought us together,
You and I.
United under the bright blue sky,
Whatever challenges we will try.
Never again shall we cry,
And our friendship is the reason why.
No, I have no idea what that was about, either. Let's move on. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment